Sunday, September 30, 2012

Choir

Choir practice went great tonight. I was impressed. I think we had 11 in the choir. I want to thank all of you who joined the choir tonight. You do know that we are like the mafia. Once you get in you can never get out. I want to thank all of you for the birthday meal for my self and Romel. I think my wife and Jenny prepared everything and it is my understanding that Emily "sort of" frosted the cake. At least that is how she explained it to me. I am still not sure how you can "sort of" frost a cake. It was good though. My favorite. Lemon. Mrs Bennett and Isaac will be away for a few weeks in California to pick up Mrs Bennetts Mother. Jenny will also be away for a few days in Philadelphia for some training. We will miss them. Have a good week everyone. Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment